Tidings from Hazel Kahan
by H. Kahan
Hazel Kahan hosts Tidings from Hazel Kahan on the 2nd Wednesday of each month at 7:30 PM.
Producer: Tony Ernst
Tidings, now in its fifth year, brings you interviews, commentary and reflections from this country and from all over the world–from Australia to Zimbabwe, through Palestine, Israel, India, Pakistan, Europe, and Great Britain, on subjects that range from author interviews, tipping, begging, dark tourism, third places,third culture kids, money taboos, imagining dying, veganism, healthcare, passports, activism, the making of documentaries, olive oil, and the news, and because this is WPKN, programs about music and musicians.
- The end of the world-again–Interview with John Hill, Jungian analyst (February, 2013)
- Medea Benjamin on drones and drone warfare (November, 2012)
- Nora Kramer, vegan and animal rights activist (August, 2012)
- A psychotherapist looks at Israel (May, 2010)
- What is dying like? (March, 2010)
Photo credit: Gianna Volpe, courtesy the Suffolk‐Times
More about H. Kahan
- FAVORITE THING ABOUT WPKN: WPKN is a generous, intelligent, enlightened place for voices that would not be heard elsewhere.
Click here to hear H. Kahan's past shows.