Each week I play a different genre of music ‐‐
- 1st Saturday – “Blue Roads”: usually but not always the Blues
- 2nd Saturday – “The Teachers”: Jazz with some poetry slipped in from time to time
- 3rd Saturday – “Soul’s Place”: R&B/Soul
- 4th Saturday – “Rivers”: Reggae/African
- If there is a 5th Saturday – “Sacred Spirits”: Native American
During February I play a lot of Black History – all spoken word.
On the the 1st Saturday in April I play the music of Marvin Gaye & Gil Scott-Heron.
You can write to me at: firstname.lastname@example.org, or
244 University Ave
Bridgeport CT 06604-7775
More about Mikki
- FAVORITE SONG: Can't really say I have a favorite song/artist.
- FAVORITE THING ABOUT WPKN: That I have the freedom to do... what I do.
11-10-2015 AT 12:00 amMikki’s Room
06-10-2015 AT 4:00 pmMikki’s Room
10-10-2015 AT 10:00 pmMikki’s Room
Click here to hear Mikki's past episodes.