12 AM: Paralelo Zero-Radio Brazil: K C Vaz
2 AM: The A List: Sam Hopkins
6 AM: Alternative Radio: David Barsamian
7 AM: My Other Music: Joseph Celli(fill-in for Mark Mushin)
9 AM: Johnny Be Good: John Corvino
12:15 PM: The New Haven Mavens: Todd Lyon and Nancy Shea
1 PM: The Jazz Sound: Rick Petrone
4 PM: Kevin Gallagher
6:55 PM: WPKN Local News: for Connecticut and Long Island
7 PM: WPKN Evening News Report: National and International News
7:30 PM: CounterSpin: weekly news magazine from Fairness And Accuracy In Reporting
8 PM: Counterpoint: Scott Harris
- Jon Greenbaum, Chief Counsel with the Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights Under Law discusses Voter Protection efforts that his group is involved in on election day 2016 — and the threat of voter suppression tactics as described and advocated by members of the Trump presidential campaign, and actions being taken to ensure everyone that has a right to vote can cast a ballot on November 8th.
- Hugh MacMillan, senior researcher and lead expert on the Dakota Access Pipeline with the group Food and Water Watch, talks about growing opposition to the Dakota Access Pipeline, in the context of local concerns about contamination of water supplies, and the larger issue of expanding fossil fuel infrastructure as people around the globe attempt to combat climate change.
- Rob Ritchie, executive director of the group Fair Vote talks about his work on the issues of U.S. electoral reform, including advocacy of ranked choice voting this year in Maine, and how to effectively address the problem of partisan gerrymandering.
- Kyle Bailey, Campaign Manager with the Committee for Ranked Choice Voting, discusses his group’s campaign to win the Maine Ranked Choice Voting Initiative, Question 5 – and the advantages an instant runoff voting system can provide voters in Maine, and the interest in other states across the country in adopting a similar system.
- Brad Friedman, investigative journalist, blogger, muckraker and host of the weekly “BradCast” program on KPFK Radio in Los Angeles, talks about Donald Trump’s unsupported charges of “a rigged election,” allegations of GOP-organized voter intimidation tactics, and the longstanding concern about the integrity/security of electronic voting machines.
10 PM: Writer’s Voice: Francesca Rheannon
Is Social Security broken? Steven Hill talks about his book, Expand Social Security Now. Then, the election is tomorrow. But is every vote equal? We talk with Beverly Harris of BlackBoxVoting about new research shes published claiming voting machines are counting some votes as worth more than others. Finally, we get the long perspective from historian Tracy Campbell, author of Deliver the Vote: A History of Election Fraud, an American Political Tradition.
11 PM: Rock Therapy: Rob Silber (fill-in for Sonic Spectrum: Chris Ferrio)
2 AM (Tuesday): The Techno Takeover: Tyler Wenning